What is Career Development?
Looking for a career &/or career path? Have a career goal but don’t know the industry well enough to get in? Totally confused and need some professional career advice? Starting or changing careers doesn’t need to be complicated if you know how to develop and effective plan.
Whether you’re a student, experienced professional looking for a new direction, or new to Australia and looking for a career. No matter what your situation is, background and profession, we’d like to help you.
When you want careers advice to help you with a career change a Career Development Practitioner will be an investment not a cost. You are smart enough to know that making a career change will be much more effective choosing specialist career coaching and careers advice. A specialist Career Development Practitioner can help you understand who you are, help you to create a plan to achieve a satisfying career and help you through the stress of creating a job search plan and ensuring everything you do will move you quicker to a new job
What is a Career Plan?
A career plan will look a:
- Where you are, what you have and where you need to fill in the gaps.
- It will also show you how to network through social media, how to establish a professional network profile
- Where to find the hidden job market
- How to identify key words and address selection criteria
- How to apply keys words into a well formatted cover letter and resume
- What to expect during an interview and how to address the interview questions
Is Career Development For Me?
Our career coaching service is suitable for:
- Graduates who are looking for career guidance and advice
- People who are considering a career change and need help planning their next move;
- People who are considering post-graduate study and need help choosing the right course; and
- The inquisitive who are interested to see if they are in the ‘right’ career.