Teaching overseas in a foreign country is one of the best kept secrets in the teaching profession. Every year thousands of candidates take their first position abroad thinking that it will be their last. Next Careers currently works directly with Private and Government schools abroad as well as some large Government Authorised Foreign Teacher Dispatchers.
Next Careers is always looking for teachers and educators of various disciples.
Positions available for:
|Physical Education Teachers||Early Childhood Educators|
|IB Primary Years Programme Teachers||Fine Arts Teachers|
|Primary School Teachers||High School Teachers|
|Science Teachers||Maths Teachers|
|English Teachers||Music Teachers|
The world of international education is steadily growing, and with it the demand for high-quality teachers with the appropriate skills, enthusiasm and commitment. Teaching overseas is an excellent career choice, and one that could positively transform your life including:
- Enjoying the stimulus of developing your professional career in exciting new places.
- Experiencing the richly varied world of international schools.
- Work in fascinating and diverse multicultural environments, ranging from host country schools to schools catering mainly for expatriates—and everything in between.
- Broaden your knowledge and experience through adapting to life and work in a different community and culture.
- Make a difference in the lives of global children.